The SMOK Marshal G320 Mod and TFV8 Big Baby Kit is SmokTech's latest powerful device. The Marshal G320 Mod Kit combines the highly advanced and expanded functionality of the Marshal G320 Mod with the exceptional TFV8 Big Baby. The Marshal G320 Mod utilizes the latest chips from SMOK, accommodating a triple 18650 batttery device with a max output of 320W alongside of a advanced temperature control system supporting Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. Additionally, the chip allows for an optional two-battery configuration, providing a lightweigtht option for the device while throttling down maximum wattage to 220W. The control interface features a top-positioned 0.96 Inch OLED screen, providing essential information in a highly visible array with two adjustment buttons positioned at the side of the device. The oversized firing mechanism completes the bold design, continuing SMOK's legacy with an optional striking red colorway.
The SMOK Marshal G320 Mod Kit includes the TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank. Based off of the initial design of the TFV8, the TFV8 Big Baby Beast takes all of the features and embraces them tenfold. Featuring large dual cyclops adjustable airflow, this tank allows you to finely tune the air until you find that sweet spot. The diameter in center chimney has also been enlarged to allow more air to travel through the tank for the least amount of air restriction. While the swivel top fill feature remains generally the same, the fill port size has increased for easier filling and less of a juicy mess. Smok's famous TF sub ohm tank series is back at it again with top level performance and innovative designs to make it one of the most sought after sub ohm tanks in the market.
Marshal G320 TC Mod Facts & Features
- Marshal G320 TC Mod by SMOK
- Color/Finish: Black/Red
- Wattage Range: 6W - 320W
- TC Mode Resistance Range: 0.06Ω - 3.0Ω
- VW Mod Resistance Range: 0.10Ω - 3.0Ω
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustment
- Optional Dual 18650 Configuration
- (3) 18650 Batteries = 320W Max Output
- (2) 18650 Batteries = 220W Max Output
- Powered by either (2) or (3) 18650 Batteries (Sold Seperately)
- Top-Mounted OLED Display Screen
- Curved Contour Ergonomic Shape
- Oversized Firing Button
- Ergonomically Placed Side Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Battery Bottom Battery Door
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring Loaded 510 Atomizer Contact Pin
- Constructed of High Quality Zinc Alloy
TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank Facts & Features
- TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub Ohm Tank by SMOK
- Color/Finish: Black
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Top Filling Design w/ Swivel Top Cap
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- Adjustable Air Flow Control
- Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- 5.0mL Tank Capacity
- 24.5mm Diameter
- Replacement Coils can be Purchased Here
- 1-Qty SMOK Marshal G320 Box Mod
- 1-Qty Black SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub Ohm Tank
- 1-Qty 0.15Ω V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil (Pre-Installed)
- 1-Qty 0.2Ω V8 Baby-T6 Sextuple Coil
- 1-Qty Replacement Pyrex Glass Tank
- 1-Qty Micro USB Cable
- 2-Qty Vape Bands
- 1-Qty Sealing Pad
- 5-Qty Spare O-Rings
- 1-Qty User Manual
- Authenticity Code on Retail Box
- Only use Sony VTC Batteries, Samsung or LG Batteries with your Box Mod. We will not be held responsible for improper use of the mod or any damages that may occur from using this box mod.
- Always use the same brand and model batteries in the mod. For Example use (2) Sony VTC5 18650 batteries or (2) Efest Purple 35A 18650 batteries. DO NOT mix the batteries in your mod. For Example DO NOT use (1) Sony VTC5 18650 Battery and (1) Efest Purple 35 18650 Battery, damage may occur.
- The batteries used in your mod MUST have the same level of charge, be the same brand and should be batteries that were purchased together WITHOUT prior and charged together. Failing to follow these steps could result in serious damage to your mod and could cause serious personal injury.
- Always Use Protected Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as Sony, LG or Samsung. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment.