The main tube on the HCigar Stainless Nemesis Mod features the famous Nemesis logo laser engraved on the mod's 100% Stainless Steel body. And like any exclusive mod, each one of the HCigar Stainless Nemesis mods has an individualized serial number laser engraved on the mods 18350 tube.
The HCigar Stainless Nemesis mod comes with 3 battery tubes allowing you to easily change the length of your mod and use different sized batteries without having to purchase anything additional. The HCigar Stainless Nemesis mod gives you the ability to use the mod in 18350, 18500 and 18650 mod.
The bottom button of the HCigar Stainless Nemesis mod has an exquisite switch that easily fires as it was ergonomically designed to sit comfortably in your hand. The firing button is located at the bottom and has a locking feature that can be collapsed by tightening the locking ring all the way down. The top cap airflow ring allows for adjustable air flow which is crucial for people who are not using rebuildable atomizers on their HCigar Nemesis mod.
Vape Royalty is the go to source for all of our HCigar Products. Vape Royalty is so well known for selling genuine HCigar products such as these Nemesis mods, that you will find our description (aka this one) being copied by thousands of our competitors. So stop going back and forth in your head as to whether or not you're getting a genuine HCigar Nemesis and get it from Vape Royalty where you know it's real!
HCigar Stainless Nemesis Mod Facts and Features;
- 100% Stainless Steel Body
- No Circuit Board (True Mechanical Mod)
- Laser Etched Engraving and Logo
- Laser Etched Engraved Individual Serial Number
- Silver-Plated Firing Pin
- Adjustable Silver-Plated Atomizer Contact Pin
- Bottom Firing Button with Locking Feature
- Adjustable Air Flow Control Ring
- 3 Stainless Steel Nemesis Tubes for 18350, 18500, and 18650 Batteries
- 510 Atomizer Connection
- HCigar Box
- Always Insert the Positive Side of the Battery into the tube FIRST! So if your mod was sitting on a table, the positive side of the battery would be facing up and the negative side of the battery should be facing down towards the button (Just like any mod, failing to properly insert your battery will kill your mod)
- Always Use Batteries from Reputable Brands Such as AW or eFest. Failure to Use These Batteries Can Result in Explosion and/ or Severe Incorrect Fitment. If your mod is not firing and you ARE NOT using AW or eFest Batteries, this IS the reason!
- Most customers have found that if you are not running a kick chip, removing the Beauty Ring allows the button to fire easier. Only remove the kick beauty ring if you are using protected batteries. If you are not using protected batteries, always use the kick ring along with a kick chip (If you look at our main picture of the Nemesis mod, in the very middle you will see a shiny chrome ring. That is where the Beauty Ring is located)
- Prior to using your Nemesis mod, we suggest cleaning the contact pin, firing pin, tube threads, as well as the inside of all of the tubes. To clean simply remove the contact pin from the mod and thoroughly clean the contact pin, firing pin, threads, and inside of the mod tubes with a microfiber towel and standard rubbing alcohol to remove the manufacturing oil which will decrease the conductivity (aka decrease the resistance/drop voltage)
- This Nemesis Mod is a 1:1 Clone, not a 1:10 Clone. It is a EXACT replica of the Nemesis Mod and the closest to the REAL DEAL money can buy. By holding, using, assembling, and dissembling both true and clone version you will find literally no difference in appearance or performance what so ever. Or at least we couldn't and we are experts in these mods. Each detail down to the engravings have been miked (measured) and found to be in the EXACT locations as the true Nemesis mod. Even if you were to already own a true Nemesis mod, and you came down to test both true and clone mod at our facility, there would be just as good of odds that you would purchase this clone as the true simply because you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. You could even flaunt around your new Nemesis Clone and hang out with a friend that has a real one and no one would ever know the difference. It really is just that good. The reason we offer the clone version is for the simple fact that the average person can't justify spending let alone afford the price of a true Nemesis mod, therefore, if we carried the true Nemesis mod, we would have them for a very long time!
- If you choose the Magnet Kit option the magnets will NOT come pre-installed in the button. You will receive the springs in the button and you will be required to take apart the button and replace the springs with the magnets. The magnets will be taped to the top of your box.
- We inspect all hardware prior to shipping. If you loose any parts or pieces from your Nemesis mod button while installing the magnets we are not liability for any lost hardware.
- Price is for 1 magnet kit, each magnet kit will include 2 magnets
- Neodymium magnets are very fragile and can break if dropped or clasped together